Use of SDA/GIDE copyrighted content
SDA/GIDE products, services, and web content, including images, text, and software downloads (collectively, "Products and Services") are owned by SDA/GIDE.
This means that, unless SDA/GIDE explicitly gives you written permission within License Terms that accompany the Products and Services and/or in the guidelines below, you may not copy, modify, distribute, display, license, or sell any Products and Services or components contained in them.
To use screen shots or Internet pages that contain third-party content, you should contact the content provider directly for permission.
You may use screen shots in advertising, in documentation (including educational brochures), in tutorial books, in videotapes, or on web sites, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Your use may not be obscene or pornographic, and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to SDA/GIDE, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
- Your use may not directly or indirectly imply SDA/GIDE sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service.
- You may not use the screen shot in a comparative advertisement
- You may not alter the screen shot in any way except to resize the screen shot. You may not use portions of the screen shots and no portions of a screen shot may be included in your product user interface.
- You may not use screen shots from SDA/GIDE products that have not been commercially released by SDA/GIDE.
- You may not use screen shots that contain third-party content.
- You must include the following copyright attribution statement: " SDA/GIDE product screen shot(s) reprinted with permission from SDA/GIDE."
- If your use includes references to a SDA/GIDE product or service, you must use the full name of the product or service.